To help you staff achieve higher productivity and quality of service, the following training courses and workshops can be arranged for you by Targetfour:
- ITIL Training Courses A wide range of courses are currently available, including the ITIL Foundation Course
- Best Practice for IT Professionals Covering all IT Best Practice subjects and asking the question "how do we start to put an improvement in place and what does it look like when we have finished?" An essential course if you are intending to implement a Service Improvement Program.
- Metrics and Service Reporting for IT Professionals Aimed at Managers with responsibility for demonstrating performance improvements in IT delivery and support operations.
- Strategic overview for Directors and Senior Managers in IT and Business This highly successful session gives the decision makers in your organization an unbiased view of what service management sets out to achieve. Aimed at those with a busy schedule.
- Problem Solving Skills Workshop workshop contents
Among other courses offered are accredited courses leading to ISEB Practitioner and Managers Certficates.
Courses are conducted by experienced consultants and trainers whose skills have been gained as practitioners in their field, and the training team is led by an expert in Service Management Best Practise
Courses can be run at your premises by arrangement.
For more course information and to discuss your training requirements further, please contact us on 01344 762721 or email