Double-Take's patented technology is a step forward in high-availability and data replication. Continuously
capturing and replicating changes at the byte level as they occur, Double-Take replicates user selected files or entire volumes from
one or more source servers to one or more target servers over standard network connections. Double-Take's failover capabilities allow
businesses to resume rapidly after a disaster or a system outage, with or without user intervention or the time and complexities of
restoring from tape.
Licensing agreements with Dell, HP and IBM attest to Double-Take's best-in-class product design. These industry
leaders selected Double-Take to protect data on NAS devices and servers.
- Host-based, real-time replication without geographic limitations
- Replicating changes as they occur at the byte level over any shared or private IP-based LAN, WAN or SAN, ensures that
changed data can be protected nearly immediately and that an up to date replica can be made available in an instant if necessary
- Application protection
- Double-Take enables you to protect a wide range of enterprise applications such as Exchange and SQL.
- Automatic failover for uninterrupted service
- In the event of a primary server outage - planned or unplanned - Double-Take allows a secondary server to stand in with
the push of a button or automatically, providing maximum availability to end users
- Investment protection
- Double-Take runs on your existing server and storage platforms, with no capital expenses associated with purchasing
- Best possible protection at the lowest cost with an accelerated return on investment
- Double-Take delivers extensive functionality that is typically offered only in high-end products, at a much
lower entry price point. In most business critical environments Double-Take will pay for itself within months.
The only host-based software replication product to achieve Microsoft Windows 2000 Server, Advanced Server and
Datacenter certifications, Double-Take has established itself as a leader and is one of the only replication products that can protect
everything from servers to clusters to Windows Powered NAS environments.